Sunday 9 September 2012

Since then I have endured the over 40 degree heat, swam in waterfalls, witnessed the forest fires on the mountains, met incredible people from all over the world, made close friends already, had to experience the awkwardness of school time table blocks and having to work your choices around them, visited a refugee camp, seen footages of the old bridge being blown up - which almost brought tears to my eyes having got to know the new one so well and appreciate it's beauty - gotten lost a few times in Mostar, learnt a small amount of the local language, been to many great parties, and generally had an amazing time. Thank you so much to everyone who made it possible for me to be here!

3 comments:

  1. 'Many great parties'? And here is me thinking you were heartbroken at missing your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am I am, dancing is my way to relieve the grief.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so brilliant to hear what you've been doing....people in trouble always say if you didn't laugh you'de cry.....
    Burn bright darling we are all behind you. Party on xx

    ReplyDelete